Date: 11.05.2018
Language: English
Version: 1.0.2b (Chapter 1+2+3+4+5+6+7+8)

Info: A man and his (step-)daughter run a small diner together. He discovers that one of his employees has been writing a popular series of taboo erotica about them, which catalyses a long journey of sexual self-discovery.​

Big Note: Those new chapters 7 and 8 are online versions and you can’t use saves from “offline” versions + you will get a message that you must play chapter 6 first (Offline versions are first 6 chapters which are in download folder) but i will share with you backup save from Chapter 6 which you will need for episodes 7 and 8 (Just download, use it and enjoy!) – I tried this and it work for me so i think it will work for you too. Also play in Mozilla for best experience without problems (Just set Mozilla as default) 🙂
After episode 7 save your backup for episode 8.
Download link for backup file: https://mega.nz/#!lSRl0IKa!Lp7yxb_j7TRFnGWfJlVR2QWSmTiEmk-7exmHEOuHf-4

Download links – For first 6 Chapters: http://ul.to/f/jqjrh5 https://rapidgator.net/folder/4539315/D for Dessert Chapter 123.html https://k2s.cc/file/b6b67248ef9d5/DFD_-_Chapter_1%2B2%2B3 https://fboom.me/file/b6b67248ef9d5/DFD_-_Chapter_1%2B2%2B3

Temptations – Version 0.1
College Girl Sandy – Version 0.2
Sweet Siblings – Version 0.0.1
Cyra’s Cove – Version 1.2 Demo
The Psychologist – New Version 0.30
Natural Desires – Version 0.1
Beauty Bounce – Version 1.0 (Uncensored Edition)
Bulma Adventure – Full Game
Leanna’s Big Streak – Version 1.0

8 responses to “Daughter For Dessert – New Chapters 7+8 (Read info carefully for backup file for new episodes )”

1. arken says:

I have played chapter 1 three times each with different endings. however Chapter 2 still says I have not played chapter 1. Are the two chapters stand alones or do I open 2 into one?

Hi, this 2 chapters are separated but it’s strange that you still get this message about chapter 1 when you try to open chapter 2. This is how it worked for me: I created new folder and i put there those 2 files then i created another folder and i copy/paste first chapter in it, then of course i played first chapter till end and after that chapter 2 worked fine for me. Try this and let me know if this problem with ch1 still exist. Maybe you need to make some correct choices in Ch1 so i will send you what i did in game. 🙂

2. arken says:

so far I am enjoying to story line with Kathy and hope it develops more.

3. arken says:

First thanks for the suggestion which I followed, however I am a still coming up with “We’ve detected that you have not previously played Chapter 1 of this game. In order to run this game you need to first play that chapter. then it gives link to p/p.
    I made two folders and extracted files to DFD CH1 folder, then extracted into a different folder Ch2. however there is a DFD_ch2_1.0 application Which is acting like a zip file. Thus in extracting it says files are broken.

Hmm, i will try to find some solution for this problem because i also had a problem with this ““We’ve detected that you have not previously played Chapter 1…” but when i finished chapter 1 then chapter 2 finally worked. About this “DFD_ch2_1.0 application Which is acting like a zip file” for me it’s just application and i can’t extract it so i am not sure what can be problem with that sorry. 🙂

4. rxrnd says:

Have played ch 1 throw several times on my pc after downloading. I have ch 2&3 which say I have not played the prior ch. I have read you solution however I not sure I understand it. what files are you copying and pasting. And are these new folders under the game folder or under you download folder. More explanation please. Thanks