Family Matters – New Chapter 5 (Hot)

Date: 31.10.2018
Language: English
Version: Chapter 5

Info: Check the first episode of Family Matters.
It is kinda different from Lovely Guests but I’m sure you will find a lot in common as well.

When you start a new game, rename Julia into Sister and Roxanne into Mom/Mother. This will activate the Family Path.

Romancing the Kingdom – New Version 0.60
Kate’s Test – Full Game (Uncensored)
Space Trainer – Version 0.1.0
Let Me Out – New Final Version 1.0.0 (Full Game)
NTR Origins: Sour Kriem – Full Mini-Game
Caroline’s Story – Demo Version
Identification – Version 0.1
Depraved Awakening – New Version 0.11 + Walkthrough (Hot)
The Artifact – Part 3 – New Version 1.0 (Full Game)

12 responses to “Family Matters – New Chapter 5 (Hot)”

1. Jerry Cotten says:

Could not find Episode 1 or chapter 1

2. Troy says:

Says I need a password when I tried to unzip file, what is the password? Thanks

Hello this site doesn’t use password for any game. You need to download both parts 1 and 2 and then to extract them. Thanks 🙂

3. Troy says:

Okay, thanks a lot.

4. Troy says:

Not sure what’s happening, still asking for password, I just made one up and part 1 unzipped, then part 2 also requested password, but would not unzip when I used same password or a different one. Tried to open part 1 without being able to unzip part 2, but would not open. I just paid to use FileFox for downloads and using Awe Zip to extract RAR files which is the one requesting a password, ZipRAR just kept saying error. Maybe I will try yet another program to unzip RAR files and see what happens?

5. Troy says:

Thank you for you help and fast response. I nearly gave up as I could not extract both files at once, finally I tried a fourth file extractor called RAR Extract Frog, it unzipped and joined both files automatically and the game is now working. Thanks again.

You’re welcome friend, i am glad that the game is now working for you. If you need any help with games you can always write a comment and i will try to answer you asap. Thank you again for your support. 🙂

6. Troy says:

I could use some help, I am at the part where you have to enter password in the computer at the warehouse and I entered it just as it says when I click remind password, but it keeps saying password is wrong, so I can’t move on. By the way, the women are very beautiful in this game.