Family Matters – New Chapter 6

Date: 26.12.2018
Language: English
Version: Chapter 6

Info: You are about to embody the main character, who is a guy with a hard life story. It is up to decide what is right and what is wrong during the gameplay.

When you start a new game, rename Julia into Sister and Roxanne into Mom/Mother. This will activate the Family Path.

Size: 1970 Mb

Size: 1970 Mb

Size: 1970 Mb

Size: 1970 Mb

Your Choice – New Version 1.51
Milf’s Villa – Version 0.4c ( Episode 1-4)
My Sister Giorgia – New Version 0.0.6 Final (Full Game)
Lust Island – First Version
Charao Life! – Version 0.3.13
Assuming Gender – New Version 0.05
Escape From The Princess – Full Game
Game Lord – Version 0.0.1
Last Age of Magic – Version 0.13

12 responses to “Family Matters – New Chapter 6”

1. Jerry Cotten says:

Could not find Episode 1 or chapter 1

2. Troy says:

Says I need a password when I tried to unzip file, what is the password? Thanks

Hello this site doesn’t use password for any game. You need to download both parts 1 and 2 and then to extract them. Thanks 🙂

3. Troy says:

Okay, thanks a lot.

4. Troy says:

Not sure what’s happening, still asking for password, I just made one up and part 1 unzipped, then part 2 also requested password, but would not unzip when I used same password or a different one. Tried to open part 1 without being able to unzip part 2, but would not open. I just paid to use FileFox for downloads and using Awe Zip to extract RAR files which is the one requesting a password, ZipRAR just kept saying error. Maybe I will try yet another program to unzip RAR files and see what happens?

5. Troy says:

Thank you for you help and fast response. I nearly gave up as I could not extract both files at once, finally I tried a fourth file extractor called RAR Extract Frog, it unzipped and joined both files automatically and the game is now working. Thanks again.

You’re welcome friend, i am glad that the game is now working for you. If you need any help with games you can always write a comment and i will try to answer you asap. Thank you again for your support. 🙂

6. Troy says:

I could use some help, I am at the part where you have to enter password in the computer at the warehouse and I entered it just as it says when I click remind password, but it keeps saying password is wrong, so I can’t move on. By the way, the women are very beautiful in this game.