Lucky Mark – New Version 18.0 + Cheats + Walkthrough (Full Game)

Date: 16.07.2019
Language: English
Version: 18.0

Info: This is a sandbox game in which you will play as a young programmer. You are moving to the house of your boss where the main events will acted.
In the game you are left to yourself. Change of time of day. 10 levels of relationship with each character + negative level. In each level there are new dialogues and different possibilities. You have a choice with whom to develop relationships and how. Russian and English languages.​
Third Choice in the Menu is for switching the Language to English

v18.0
1. Scene with Katerina
2. Scene with Christina
3. Scene with Elena
4. Scene with Zari
Text: 42,000 characters
Images: 347 (no animation)
Animations: 48 (854 images)

Cheats:
Extract file from zip folder and copy into: Lucky Mark ALPHA 18.0\Lucky Mark ALPHA 18.0 WIN_Data\Managed folder and overwrite existing Assembly-CSharp.dll file.

Attention: This mod will only work for game version 18.0. If you install this in a different game version you may miss content of the game or may not be able to progress in the game if installed in a newer version.

Walkthrough:

Swing & Miss – New Version 0.52.2
Urban Demons – New Version 0.9 Beta 2 (Rework)
Pleasure Thieves – New Version 1.1 (Chapter 1)
Something Special – Full Game
Harem Villa – New Version 1.0 Beta Test 1 (Full Game)
Kiss Me One More Time – Full Game
She said Yes! – New Version 0.2
Windranger’s Wanderings – Version 1.1.0
Aurora: Urban Secrets – New Version 0.2.1 (Hot)

78 responses to “Lucky Mark – New Version 18.0 + Cheats + Walkthrough (Full Game)”

1. Pete says:

Uploaded link is not uploaded.net

Hello yes, i forgot to change it from Uploaded to Filefox. I sadly don’t use uploaded anymore because my accounts were banned there and i don’t want to lose my time on this host. You can check decision about this in section “Site’s News”. πŸ™‚

2. Jerry Cotten says:

is there an updated walkthrough ??

Currently it seems that there isn’t updated walkthrough for version 0.7, there is only for older version 0.6. Sorry for late reply. πŸ™‚

3. Seibar says:

Hi all,

I have downloaded all files, but when I tried to unzip them, I did not get the exe file to play the game?

Help plz cheers

4. Jerry Cotten says:

Rapidgator is a sh*@# site to download –
    it says either: to many connections, without processing any download –
    On retry it says: you reached your hourly limit – hΓ©las!

About the problem above :
    isnt it possible to use the old exe-file, because the changes are in the renpy-system ??

5. Jerry Cotten says:

There is a hardstop at the 22h Christina-bathroom-scene (on sunday)
    ???

Hello, you mean bug or something else? If there will be soon some fix for this version i will post that as soon as possible. πŸ™‚

6. Rafael Pontes says:

Have videos Tutorial gaming?

7. Jerry Cotten says:

CAnnot Load saves from 10 or earlier ??
    load screen shows empty files, though they contain Data when opened with Editor

Hello, maybe this can help: (From Change log Version 12.0)
      6. The SAVE folder is moved to the AssetsLoader folder and is created by itself if it is absent (now there are no problems with hanging on the sixth day)

8. damascinos says:

anyone knows if there a walktrough ? so hard to advance in the game

9. Jerry Cotten says:

Unfortunately comes out of installation without background => deleted

10. Bullfye says:

The extra file Lucky man cheat makes weird things missing in game, I have read the info here and it says its for version 1.31 that is this game version so something is not right here…Cause it cuts off the game some options and stuff…

11. damascinos says:

well i will wait until this game is finished boring to upload everything each time :'(

12. Kelechi says:

Can someone please show how to open multiple file it easy to open 1 but not 2 or more

13. Kelechi28 says:

When i finished downloading these files part 1 yo 10 how do i extract the file

Hello, you must put all files in for example one folder and use “extract all” option (Right click on all files). πŸ™‚

• Kelechi28 says:

Thanks that work but do you know how to use cheats i already unzip the file what do i need to do next

Extract file from zip folder and copy into: Lucky Mark ALPHA 14.0\Lucky Mark ALPHA 14.9 WIN_Data\Managed folder and overwrite existing Assembly-CSharp.dll file. πŸ™‚

14. Kelechi28 says:

Where the cheat in the game i already put the file in the managed folder

15. McCat says:

I am having the same prob. Unzipped the cheat mod into the managed folder and can’t figure out how or where to access the cheats in the game ?!?!? Help please..

16. Domascus says:

How can you play it on mac?

I get a message that says “Failed to initialize player Details: Failed to initialize graphics. Make sure you have DirectX11 installed, have up to date drivers for your graphics card and have not disabled 3D acceleration in display settings. InitializeEngineGraphics failed.”

17. damascinos says:

10 giga too heavy!!! again wait the final version or a compressed version

18. damascinos says:

thanks i begin now

19. Hi Miladmin,I’ve played this game no end of times and have no idea how to increase my imagination stats,could you please help. Also how do I start the relationship with Zari,Ive found Usher with the cars but how do I initiate the dates with Zari, If you could help me with those two issues i might then be able to actually complete the game. Thanks. Gus

20. Thanks mate will do. Gus

21. High miladmin i got to night 105 and couldn’t go any further, that’s the second time it’s happened to me on that same night both times. Once in version 15, and in the new version 16. It wouldn’t let me load a previous saved game so I was stuck in that night time mode in both versions. The walk through was great, I’m not sure whats causing it and was wondering if anyone else has experienced the same thing. Regards Gus

22. Hi Miladmin, you can delete that previous email from me, I found a way around the problem. I hope I didn’t cause you to much inconvenience.Regards Gus

Hello, sure no problem, and sorry for late reply i was busy with some personal problems. I am glad that you found a solution for this. πŸ™‚

23. Kelechi28 says:

I might need help doing this i use to now how but forgot, you see there a total of 13 parts do i have to extract all files or 1

24. McCat says:

Extract all files and that’s it, huh? Not by a long shot!! I spent hours downloading this and then started by unzipping chapter 1, part 1. Then I opened it and tried to unzip the zipped file inside that unzipped folder and it won’t unzip!! Winzip keeps asking for a folder to unzip to and this has never happenned before. This was a horrible way to post this game! I already deleted the previous version, so I’m screwed!

Hello, friend, you don’t need to worry because you and all people on this site can count on my help. About this game first must download all files and then put them all in one folder and follow this steps:
      1) Extract all files and you should get 3 folders like in this pic https://funkyimg.com/i/2UG8q.jpg
      2) Then go in folder Lucky_Mark_ALPHA_170_WIN7zpart1 and begin to extract file in that folder like in this pic https://funkyimg.com/i/2UG8r.jpg and when it will ask you to find “next volume” go browse and find Lucky_Mark_ALPHA_170_WIN7zpart2 and then Lucky_Mark_ALPHA_170_WIN7zpart3 and you will get final file Lucky_Mark_ALPHA_170_WIN in first folder Lucky_Mark_ALPHA_170_WIN7zpart1 which you need to extract and that’s all. I am sorry if this is complicated but this game is huge and i was forced to split it in 3 big parts so you will avoid problems. If you still have some question or problem write on [email protected] or [email protected] and i will try to help. πŸ™‚

• Gasaraki says:

You’re a good man miladmin.

• McCat says:

Thank you very much for the help. Ieill try this and hopefully be able to get it to work.

• McCat says:

Just started playing the new version thanks to you and your help. I used to think of myself as computer literate but not any more. I would have never figured that out without your help! Thank you so much my friend! You rock!

You’re welcome friend, i am glad that you can play game now. Also you can always count on my help with every game and problem. πŸ™‚

25. lolo says:

part 5 corrupted…………. after ALL download

26. Gas says:

I think there’s a corruption in one of the files. Maybe part 5. I’m talking about version 18, the final one.

I downloaded and checked yesterday files from file hosts and everything was fine, without any corrupted file. From which file host you downloaded this game? I have backup in MEGA links for this game so i can share if you want. πŸ™‚

27. Hi Miladmin, Could you put this game on a mega link for me please, much appreciated. Regards Gus

28. damascinos says:

me again lol do you have mega link to share ? thanks again