High-Rise Climb – New Version 0.92A

Date: 26.07.2022
Language: English
Version: 0.92A

Info: High-Rise Climb is about Byron, a financial analyst who just recently started to struggle. Help Byron climb the corporate ladder to become the most powerful man in the world. What will you do with that power? Will you use it to help those around you, or will you like so many before you, get corrupted?​

0.92a Patch Notes:
Main Additions:
Added Engineering V Talent
Added Sentient AI Talent
Finalized all Talent Points (23 Total)
Added AI research Center
Added a Goals Opportunity
Added Quest Continuation for Angela Alcoholic Line
Added Quest Continuation for Angela Cured Line
Added Angela Bailey Threesome (If you choose not to go down this line get a different ending in the future.)
Added 18 Animations (5k + frames)
Added 204 Stills
Rework and Bug fixes:
Reworked Talent Tree
Fixed Bailey Quest Loop Bug
Completely reworked Bailey Opportunities to prevent getting lost.

Note: In folder you will find “Normal” and “Compressed” version for easier download. 🙂

Rate this game

Average rating 4.5 / 5. Vote count: 119

No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.

Download for Windows/Linux

From Filefox

14 thoughts on "High-Rise Climb – New Version 0.92A"

1. John says:

Where are the Mac downloads on this site ?

1. miladmin says:

Hello, currently this site offer only downloads for PC, i don’t have time ti upload files for MAC and Android sadly. Sorry for late answer. 🙂

2. Hi Miladmin, I’m having a huge problem trying to unzip the new patch into the game folder. I know it’s not an issue for you it’s more me not understanding how to do it correctly. It’s frustrating me as this is in my top three games to play. Is there some way you might be able to to put all the downloads including the new patch into one link for me so all I have to do is click on it to download the new game with the patch.I know it’s a big ask and I’m not even sure it’s possible to do. Kind Regards Gus

1. miladmin says:

Hello, sure but i have MEGA link for this https://mega.nz/#!rX5jSaiJ!Nkcb7yUCd8WJlEotJLJrjLCMyxQXJy0cyJwqo2wtpaA Tell me if it work for you. 🙂

3. Hi, Yes it worked, thrilled to bits and it only took 10 minuets to download. thank you so much, just brilliant. Regards Gus. P.S as we say your blood wants bottling mate.

4. Ken Ezthex says:

Admin can you upload only 0.65a addon patch to MEGA or MediaFire too?
    I’ve got a lot of problem with these 4 sites only this file.
    I downloaded about 11% and it always TIMEOUT everytime for all these 4 sites.

Thanks if you could help me for this little problem

1. miladmin says:

Hello, i don’t have this patch on backup but i have full version 0.66a so you don’t have to update with patches. Tell me if it will works for you. 🙂

5. KenEzthex says:

Thank you so much, Admin!

This is a good one to download from one link. And after I use v0.65a above to play with add a v0.66a addon patch, it’s error which can’t find the file in folder game/memory for dreamwakem.jpg and then game stop working

1. miladmin says:

You’re welcome friend. Yes those patches sometimes break the games with errors, and i use them because people then don’t need to download 4.5 gb and more. Also i am not sure if you already saw but my second site is up too, there will be those kind of links like MEGA etc but i need time to post them all. 🙂

6. Gus says:

Hi miladmin, There is a 71b version of this release but it consists of patches. Is there any chance you might be able to get this update in a mega link please.

7. sorry i didn’t want to disturb you but i’m having difficulties downloading part 2 of the game always when the download is at 20% and says there is no file, i was interested in playing it looks good can you solve this? thanks in advance

1. miladmin says:

Hello, from which file host are you trying to download, just to check files? 🙂
      There is also a compressed version which i post for easier download, there is just a little difference in pic’s quality and nothing more so you can download it.
      If there will still be problem i can share MEGA link. 🙂

8. miladmin worked, it’s a good game and if it had a cheat engine it would be nice thanks