Silicon Lust – New Version 0.27b + Walkthrough

Date: 24.10.2022
Language: English, Chinese
Version: 0.27b

Info: A game from the famous creator of the WhoreCraft game series – Auril.
This is an erotic game about a girl who stayed home alone while her parents went on vacation. She is looking for classes to her taste.​

v0.27b
In addition to being troubled by nosy neighbours, sex ravenous rabbits, butch police officers and vivid nightmares, Kira’s neighbourhood on Elk Street has now also been reported as the new hotspot for UFO sightings.
– Added two new scenes (Friday (day) and Thursday (night)) (details at the end of this text)
– Visual changes to levels: new grass, reflections on translucent surfaces, lighting
– Visual changes to characters: new eyes, new boob physics, new dick model (seen in one of the new scenes)
– Fixed multiple visual bugs, added new animations during dialogues
– Known bugs: some scenes have double sound; rain can continue after first night, and requires a save and load to stop.
Game comes with a save file included in the archive. How to use:
1. Find the file in “gamefolder/SaveGames/” (Gamefolder = here you unrar’ed the game)
2. Write in the folder navigation panel “%localappdata%\OST_Game\Saved\SaveGames” put Save10.sav there.
3. Start game and load slot 10
SPOILER: New scene 1: Kira returns home from Albert’s house after the file recovery operation. Find’s Justin’s hat. Returns it to the trailer.
New scene 2: Kira wakes up on Thursday night to a phone call. After hanging up, she exits the backyard door instead of going back to bed. (Both scenes can be run from game gallery if you use savefile

Rate this game

Average rating 4.3 / 5. Vote count: 112

No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.

Download for Windows/Linux

From Filefox

15 thoughts on "Silicon Lust – New Version 0.27b + Walkthrough"

1. good person says:

here is the mega link;
    /file/Kll3QSpA#wRe5MPKujJQMYeuYpFm7zCmb26wQXGBfI-9gNoGQ5-E

1. miladmin says:

Hello, thank you for the link. πŸ™‚
      I have second site adultgamesworld.com and there will be all games in MEGA and similar hosts. (Currently there is 2100+ games)

2. MrAnargy99 says:

the mega link file is corrupted or damaged, it won`t unpack

3. MrAnargy99 says:

the mega link file is corrupted or damaged, it won`t unpack, also on your second site

1. MrAnargy99 says:

thx

4. silvio says:

Someone has the controls for this game since I don’t know how to open a door so far I could only move inside the room as I activate the door and take things thanks

5. BlightedScourge says:

“Did you find more beer and the cards?”
    What fucking cards? Those aren’t a thing. I have run around the house 9 times and looked at everything. Those cards weren’t put in the game. If anyone knows where they are, you somehow looked in the one place I didn’t. Where they in her room? No, I looked all over the place. Living room? No, I looked all over the place. Basement, attic, garage, kitchen, lounge area, or outside? No, I looked all over the place. Note to anyone looking to make a game. Make sure, that things needed to progress are in the game, and not in a place that is so dumb, no player would ever think to look there.

1. Stoney says:

In case you ever get back here to check: Go back to the Garage where you founf the Fuse but this time klick on the Red box to the left. Under it you will find the Key to her brothers room and the cards are in there.

1. Carter Crabtree says:

When I look for the key there it doesn’t give me the option to click on it and I have reset my game

6. Mike says:

How can i save, when i startet it begin from new ?

1. miladmin says:

Hello, sadly this game doesn’t have save function and you must play always from the beginning. I hope that creator will add this function in future. πŸ™‚

7. Mike says:

Hey, i need help…

The Game crashed on end of Tuesday , in night , the dream start, and than nothing , all Black…i canΒ΄t do anything..

1. miladmin says:

Hello friend, that’s the biggest problem of this game, when you find a bug, you must start game from the beginning, because there isn’t a save function. But this which is happening to you, I mean all black – try to walk wherever you can (even if you don’t see anything) and maybe it will be fixed. This was also happening to me in the game, and I managed to fix it, in this direction which I sent you. πŸ™‚

1. Mike says: