Big Brother – New Version 0.13.0.007 + Mod (Cheats) – Read info

Date: 02.02.2018
Language: English
Version: 0.13.0.007

Info: Main character – Max, young guy who is living in poor family with mother and two sisters. However, Alex’s father gifted them a wonderful house! Even with pool! But money shortage problem is not solved yet. Can Max earn some money? Can he seduce all his relatives? Can he reach anything in his life? Only player can help him.

FEATURES
– Quality rendered graphics (original images 1920×1080)
– It’s a sandbox, so there is not hard guideline. Many ways to achieve different goals.
– Variated dialogues: almost every answer at every stage produces different outcome.
– Interesting story full of family sex, voyeurism, punishments and different family joys of life.
– Support almost all resolutions from 1024×768 up to 4k+

Changelog Version 0.13:
– Ann gets a new job
– Because of this, Max and Ann’s relationship grows to another level
– New sex ed lessons with Lisa and Ann
– New series of events with Olivia if you didn’t pick Lisa & Olivia route
– New character Diane, Olivia’s mom
– New location: Olivia’s house
– A new movie

Note: Language you can change on L.

The mod is the text file. Put the file in the game directory. The mod menu is accessed through the laptop.

Holiday Island – New Version 0.1.2.0 (Fixed)
Take Over – New Version 0.6a + INC Patch
Catherine’s Adventure – New Version 1.0
Office Affairs – Updated Version 0.1
Crisis Point: Extinction – Version V25
Rasiya: The Awakening – Full Mini-Game
Milftoon Drama – New Version 0.11 + Walkthrough
Luxuria – New Version 0.4 SE
Darkness Falls: Izuzal – Version 1.1

20 responses to “Big Brother – New Version 0.13.0.007 + Mod (Cheats) – Read info”

1. Eeagle says:

Why can`t you put downloads to torrent?

2. silam says:

mod doesnt work

3. perverteduncle says:

A few pointers would be nice. I stopped in the 2nd week, Eric is threatening to take over everything and I don’t know what to do.

4. pervertedbloke says:

you spoil me, but due to the cheats my game is a singular mess with so many missing pieces i have to start over after 130 days.

5. Daniel Onorato says:

how can you save the game? it kinda doesnt let me do it

I don’t have time now to check how to save but will do it later, so bro please check comment later today or tommorow. 🙂

I just checked and i can save so i am not sure why it doesn’t work for you. Do you get some error when you try to save? You just need to click my menu-then save and to write something and that’s it. 🙂

6. dark1973knight says:

In your cheat menu there is a items menu but where are the items. If I press items menu there are no items how can that be

Hello, this isn’t my mod actually so after new updates for some games on site which i will post soon i will check this and will write you in the new comment. 🙂

I checked mod and it seems that items aren’t available as you said also, but you can use other cheats for example for money etc so you can get those items at some point in the game. I guess that those items menu is planned for newer versions of mod but because of fact that game is currently abandoned i don’t know when this mod will be updated. 🙂

7. Klarkel says:

Uploaded.net:
    “You have requested a file from an account that has been suspended due to violations of the Terms and Conditions
    Error: 451”
    Can you resolve that?

8. Ch1ch3x says:

can anyone recommend a walkthrough i’m kind of stuck…