My Cute Cousin – New Version 1.6.0 Extended + Extra Content + INC Patch (Hot)

Date: 07.11.2019
Language: English, Russian, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Korean
Version: 1.6.0

Info: Finally came the day when our protagonist graduated from high-school. Now he have to step into adulthood and go to college, and to do that he needs to move-in with his once fat and ugly bully of a cousin (who he didn’t see since childhood) in the big city.
It’s the time to take the opportunity to plunge into student life full of drive and debauchery.​

INC Patch: Download attached zip file, extract to your \game folder, say “Yes” if asked to overwrite

Rate this game

Average rating 4.5 / 5. Vote count: 24

Hypnosis – Version 0.2b
New Day – New Version 0.2 (Fixed)
Jessica O’Neil’s Apocalypse Chronicles – New Chapter 2
Adventures at Magic Academy – New Release 5.1
Taboo Stories 1: Summer Vacation – Full Game
The Offer – Version 0.02 (Short)
Goddess Realm – Version 0.02
A Night With Liara – Version 3.0
Heroes Rise: Prison Break – New Version 0.2.2

38 responses to “My Cute Cousin – New Version 1.6.0 Extended + Extra Content + INC Patch (Hot)”

1. Jerry Cotten says:

How and when do you get/succeed to meet Barbrara’s mom ??

I was at her place several days and different times
    but always nobody there . . .

Night-photo successfully taken

I don’t know really because i don’t have time sadly to play this game but if someone can help that will be great. I can post a link to old walkthrough(version 0.8 i think) if that can help you. 🙂

2. Jerry Cotten says:

recently i have walkthrough V07.1
    So 8.0 would be an improvement
    Night-Action seen 2 times, but Picture not in Gallery ??

3. Matt says:

it crashes when u try to enter the shop

4. GibenX says:

Many thanks for the game but I think this is not the EXTRA version. In the animations I get a note that says “More animations in the EXTRA version” Anyway, it’s really fun!

Yes, actually it seems that this is version with cheats and version with animations will come later. Anyway thank you for the info. 🙂

5. Jerry Cotten says:

getting errors :
    label develop intellect not defined and
    label met barabra not defined . . . ??

So sad, another good game messed up

6. Kelechi28 says:

I have a question i never did this before when you unzip a file and the game says put in the game folder do you suppose to copy the file and paste and how do you extract to your game folder

7. Kelechi28 says:

i really hate starting from the beginning i already finish 1.0.0 now i have start all over again i tried to copy my saved files to this one but game crash and game close

8. Kelechi28 says:

why is it so hard licking the store girl pussy when you trying to get the screw driver, yes i press mouse button/space as fast as possible nothing works

9. damascinos says:

for me it s a bug with the map i can t click on her . i play the latest version 12.1

Yes, probably most bugs people have because of reason that old saves don’t work in this new version. I saw a lot of comments about many bugs in this new version 1.2.1 and i hope that creator will fix them all soon. 🙂

10. Kelechi28 says:

Okay i blackmailed Derek to talk to Barbara to meet Anna in the Library but every time i go to the Library Barbara not there just Anna at the front Desk what did i do wrong.

11. Jerry Cotten says:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
    File "game/tl/french/storeperemen.rpy", line 408, in script
    old "Upgrade your drone so it can fly in the dark. Spy on your neighbors. (Required item: Drone)"
    Exception: A translation for "Upgrade your drone so it can fly in the dark. Spy on your neighbors. (Required item: Drone)" already exists at game/tl/french/delete_old_var.rpy:55.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    File "game/tl/french/storeperemen.rpy", line 408, in script
    File "X:\6ames\Install-Mis\Cousin\My_cute_roommate-1.2.0-win\renpy\ast.py", line 2314, in execute
    renpy.translation.add_string_translation(self.language, self.old, self.new, newloc)
    File "X:\6ames\Install-Mis\Cousin\My_cute_roommate-1.2.0-win\renpy\translation\__init__.py", line 450, in add_string_translation
    stl.add(old, new, newloc)
    File "X:\6ames\Install-Mis\Cousin\My_cute_roommate-1.2.0-win\renpy\translation\__init__.py", line 388, in add
    quote_unicode(old), fn, line))

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
    Ren'Py 7.2.0.424
    1.2.1ex
    Wed Mar 20 14:17:47 2019

12. Kelechi28 says:

I finish the game but missing the shower scene with my cousin anyone know how to get it

13. McCat says:

This is ridiculous to release a version of a game with such an obvious bug in it!?!? The very first time I enter the store when I try to view items to buy the game gives an error exception and that’s the end of that. I even downloaded the bug fix for version 1.2 (although I’m trying to play vers. 1.3) that I saw recommended for this problem above and installed that and it didn’t help. I used to like this game and can’t even play it now.

Hello, yes sadly this game have many bugs and i saw that many people complain about this but developer said that bugfix will be out soon. 🙂

14. fede says:

soy el unico al que el juego se le descarga iper lento????????

15. Sergej73 says:

I need Walkthrough for v1.40

16. VarusArmin says:

This game is great! You can watch a man jerking off. A thousand times. How the Jerker plays memorie and earns money to acquire very expensive gifts for his ladies. The Jerker works really hard for a fuck. A man, as one can only imagine a wanker. Masterful work!